The LDRA tool suite helps you build quality into your software development life-cycle. Our software standards compliance, testing, and verification tools are based on industry best practices to help you develop high quality safety- and security-critical products. Many users of the LDRA tool suite are required to certify their software. The LDRA tool suite’s open and extensible platform is unique in its integration of software life-cycle traceability, static and dynamic analysis, unit test and system-level testing on virtually any host or target platform.
LDRA’s software testing tools expedite your certification/approval process through:
- Tracing all requirements, design, and verification artifacts throughout the software development life-cycle
- Complying with coding standards (industry- and user-defined)
- Automating unit test and system-level test
- Performing and reporting coverage analysis on all code down to the target level
- Planning for and executing requirements-based testing
- Tool chain integration
- Automatically producing software certification and approval evidence
The right software testing tools and services for the most challenging safety-critical, security-critical, and business-critical projects:
- DO-178B/C Level A (Aerospace)
- IEC 61508 SIL 4 (Industrial)
- ISO 26262 (Automotive)
- EN 50128 SIL 3/4 (Rail Transportation)
- IEC 62304 (Medical Devices, Class II and III)
From project management to systems engineers, developers, QA managers, test and maintenance engineers, your entire team will leverage the LDRA tool suite throughout the software development life-cycle. They’ll appreciate its open architecture and optimised integrations with the rest of your tool chain, including requirements management tools, modeling tools, software configuration management tools, compilers, debuggers, integrated development environments (IDEs), real-time operating systems (RTOSs), communication protocols, processors, and target connections.
Cost-Effective, Customisable Test & Verification Tool Suite
Customise your tool suite with exactly the functionality your team needs—and add modules, services, and standalone tools as required.