Team-wide Workflow Management Software
TBmanager is a task-based interface to the LDRA tool suite that creates a common user experience across your development team and LDRA modules for complete workflow management. It accommodates regression suites, test scripts, and the testing of applications developed using multiple programming languages. With TBmanager, teams can work on individual activities and tie back to higher-level objectives and requirements. TBmanager merges all coverage results from system, module/unit test, and test generation from multiple users, post-mortem tests, target, and host. In addition, TBmanager manages and tracks all artifacts, mapping them to project and standards certification objectives to achieve complete bidirectional traceability, including object code and target testing.
With TBmanager workflow management software you can easily:
- Define and manage project and certification standard objectives alongside requirements, using a drag-and-drop functionality to highlight relationships between objectives, requirements, test artifacts, and project documents
- Automatically collate test artifacts generated from code review, quality review, unit test, and code coverage and associate them with the user and test in which they were performed
- Collate references to external documents to manage evidence and traceability documents and assign them as assets or artifacts for use throughout the project
- Enhance collaboration with team members by assigning and viewing deliverables and creating placeholders that are available upstream for other users or the project manager
- Display code review, code coverage, and code metrics
- Provide linking capability from requirements engineering artifacts produced throughout the software development lifecycle.